This Is Roxann, Kaitrynn's great Occupational Therapist. I don't know where I would be with out her. When Kaitrynn was having some issues back in January, my Dr. referred her to us. Wow!! Kaitrynn has improved, so much thanks to Roxann, and for all of her hard work. She is amazing what she can do with these little ones, and what she can turn them into. Thanks Roxann!!!! Kaitrynn only has to wear her THUMB SPLINTS at night now :). She is making great progress with grasping things that she is strengthening her muscles as she plays. Good job Kate on all of your hard work.
I took my camera to therapy today. I take Kaitrynn to the Primary Children's Rehabilitation her in Bountiful. I take her once a month now. They help her with her mobility skills along with eating also. Roxann was real impressed here with Kaitrynn. She is holding her leg up. By her doing this she is building her muscles and using great strength. Way to go Kaitrynn.
Kaitrynn is being encouraged to get the ball.
She is almost there .
She got it. Good girl Kaitrynn! The ball is a great thing for her to get her thumbs around.
Kaitrynn was trying some Gerber snacks that melt in your mouth. This was a tomato basil one. As you can see this is not what she wanted or liked to say the least.
1 comment:
Love that smile!!!!
Post a Comment