Today was in home therapy hour. As you can see Kaitrynn didn't like it to well. She is doing better with "Tummy Time", but sometimes it just doesn't feel right like on this therapy ball. Why the therapy ball? The Occupational Therapist can see if she has improved her trunk muscles or not. Kaitrynn keeps getting stronger and stronger. I am grateful for all the help we receive from or Occupational therapists. They both rock thanks you two, so much. I also took her today to the Dr. for her weekly weight check. she only gained 1 oz this week. That's better than going down. She is now 13lbs 7 oz. The GI Dr. mentioned to my Dr. that just because we switched her to Soy doesn't mean that the weight is going to come on fast. It will still come on pretty slow. The Dr. will keep watching her and make sure that she is getting the proper nutrition for growth. She needs some FAT added to her diet. I keep telling her I have plenty for her, but she doesn't seem to want any of mine :) .
Brooklynn is enjoying the first week out of school. I am so glad to have her home and have another "Buddy" during the day. We have been living up these warm afternoons in our pool. We are so grateful to have this blessing in our mites. She is a fish in the water. Kaitrynn has enjoyed sitting on her stroller watching Brook swim. As long as Kaitrynn has her button, she will not be able to swim. I am hoping next summer she can. Have a great week all !! We love you!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment