Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Anyone heard of using Canola Oil to Power Pack???

POWER PACKING STARTS TODAY !!!!!

I took Kaitrynn to the Dr. today for our annual weight check. She is still 13lbs 9 oz, she has been this much for 2 weeks now. We have been given specific directions on canola oil. I am to put 1/2 tsp of oil in her formula and food each day. She is back to survival mode. She is back to gaining weight to live, not to grow like she needs to be. The thought behind the oil is to put a little fat on her bones. I am thinking that she will not like this one bit. I tried it this afternoon with putting it in her food. It went well for the first time. We will give it a week and see where she is then. Tobey what is the trick? What am I doing wrong here : ) . I know I am doing great!!!

No comments: