Tuesday, July 29, 2008

No news is good news these days :)

Kaitrynn had her annual weight check today. No news is good news. She weighed in at 15lbs 0 oz. She didn't gain anything from the last visit 2 weeks ago. The Dr. called this afternoon and we came up with a plan.

* eat rice cereal 3 times a day with her fruit and vegetables
* have her on the pump every other night

She said babies at this age usually slump with their weight since they are moving around and such. She is in the pool a lot kicking her feet around. Our goal is to have her at least gain 3 ounces two weeks from now. She is doing well and is so fun to have in our home.

Brooklynn is bored, I am so ready for school to be back in. I wanna spend a couple of days at the church sites in Salt Lake. I think Brook would enjoy some of those. Have a great week all!!!!!!

No comments: