Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th Of July 2008

4Th Of July Parade Provo, Utah











Brennen and Brooklynn hanging out at the
Provo parade. Brooklynn is looking a little
scared here do to the cannons. She made it
through that and enjoyed the parade.










Kaitrynn is our 14lbs girl sitting on her aunt Kelly's
lap at the parade. Kelly and I were both kind of worried
that she may cry at all the noise. She sat there the entire
time and enjoyed the show. She didn't even cry one time.
She liked the big balloons. The ones you see on the Macy's
day parade. They had 3 of them in the parade. Brooklynn's
favorite thing was able to give Governor John Huntsman a
"HIGH" FIVE" . When she was done she turned to my sister
Kelly and said, "did I just hit the Presidents hand"? She knew
he was an important person.

Before we ended our day in Provo we did some fireworks at my sisters house. Thanks Kelly for letting us come and have a sleep over and play with you. We all had a real great time. Kelly has a wonderful home with one sweet "Buddy" her dog. We had homemade ice cream and watermelon and had an old fashion water balloon toss. We all walked away laughing and wet. Thanks again Kelly we love you!!!!!!!





Brooklynn and Dad having a water balloon toss. I wonder who will win this one?








Happy 4TH of July To YOU ALL !!!





1 comment:

Tobey said...

OH I want to play!!!!