Kaitrynn had her weekly weight check today, and as you can see it went well. She gained 6 oz this week. We have graduated to going for weight checks every 2 weeks now. Hooray for Miss Kate. Mommy is so proud of you. She is officially Sitting Up!!! She is still a little wobbly at times , but she can sit.
Mom has been playing with her camera again and took these photos of Kaitrynn for her 9 month photos. Whatcha all think?
"Our little Miracle"
Grandpa and Grandma Wosnik have been gone to Germany for two weeks now. Kaitrynn has done, so much in the time they have been gone! Will they even know who she is when they come home. We miss them so much, but are glad that they are having the time of their lives.
Tamara, Your girls are beautiful! I can't believe how grown up Brooklyn is getting and I'm so happy that Kaitrynn is gaining. It's so fun to see your blog and keep up with your sweet family. Hugs to the little ladies. love, the Fosters
Cute pics! Your day and experience really sounded like a crazy one and I am glad Katrine is okay! I couldn't even imagine the feelings you must have been having! I would have been so scared and nervous..you're a great mom! Hope to see you soon.. summer has been so crazy with coming and going...we're gone again this weekend, the next and the next one!!! Then it's school! Time sure flies!!
2 comments:
Tamara,
Your girls are beautiful! I can't believe how grown up Brooklyn is getting and I'm so happy that Kaitrynn is gaining. It's so fun to see your blog and keep up with your sweet family. Hugs to the little ladies.
love,
the Fosters
Cute pics! Your day and experience really sounded like a crazy one and I am glad Katrine is okay! I couldn't even imagine the feelings you must have been having! I would have been so scared and nervous..you're a great mom! Hope to see you soon.. summer has been so crazy with coming and going...we're gone again this weekend, the next and the next one!!! Then it's school! Time sure flies!!
Post a Comment