Friday, May 9, 2008

Our 10 Year Anniversary Day



Brennen and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary yesterday. We had a great day. Brooklynn had a Mother's Day program at school. Brennen was able to come with me and see the program. It was so... cute and you could tell that they all worked really hard on it. After the program we had to run to Rite Aide to pick up a Prescription. We were leaving and in walked President Uchtdorf. Brooklynn and I were able to say Hi and shake his hand. Brooklynn had a smile on her face the rest of the day. She said it made her feel good inside. I said to her what is that feeling Brooklynn? She said it is the "SPIRIT". She mentioned to me a couple of times the joy that she felt from that. President Uchtdorf asked her how old she was? Her name? We told him that she would be baptized in December he told her CONGRATULATIONS!!!! He was proud of her. You could just feel his love for us, and that he is a man of God. This was a great highlight of our day.
My Mom was kind enough to watch the girls and Brennen took me to dinner at Red Robin. Brooklynn was happy to stay at my Moms. They just got a little kitten. We had a nice time.
Kaitrynn is still 12 lbs 14 oz. I talked to the Dr. today and she said she isn't to worried about her weight unless, she is still that weight this next week. Let's cross our fingers that she gains this week.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kirstin and Brett's Family said...

Congrats on the anniversary.. 10 years is a big one! Hope you enjoyed your time out together.. Haven't forgot about you... will call this summer! June, sometime. I will be in Cali until June 20 or so. Congrats again!