Friday, May 16, 2008

Biopsy results are back :)

Kaitrynn got her biopsy results back today. She is Lactose intolerant and has acid reflux ( which we already new). She is to go on a Soy formula and Lactose free diet. I raced out and bought her soy formula. She took 2 bottles today! Now it's dinner time and she is turning her nose up at it :) Lovely. She is on the medicine Pepcid for the reflux and if all goes well this will heal on it's own and she will not have to have surgery. We have tried the soy formula and this medication when she was first sick in December. I am not getting my hopes up that the soy formula will work, but I guess we try try again. If this is the answer maybe she will be able to gain weight too. I am hopeful that this will do the trick. Stay tuned and we shall see.

No comments: