Monday, March 9, 2009

SISTERS ARE SPECIAL

 



Kaitrynn is getting more and more fun each day if that can be true. She is signing more and more each day. She can sign about 25 words. She is starting to put words and sign together. The cutest thing I think is that she calls her
sister "BA". She will be crawling on the floor and Brook will be in her room, all of the sudden you see Kaitrynn heading for her room calling her "BA". When I drop the kids off each day at school she will tell them "BYE DAY". She is saying bye have a good day. Her little face lights up like no other the first time she see's her "BA" each morning. It is PRICELESS. She is always so excited when her sister comes home from school each day. She has been such a blessing in our family. We forgot how much fun a baby can be back in our home. I love them both so.. much!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sharece said...

O what cute girls you have! Brook waved hi to me at church the other day and it just made my day!