


Yesterday I labored hard on Labor Day! I entered Bountiful's first ever Triathlon. Ahhhh what can I say? It was another one of those great life experience. I did the Sprint Triathlon. We started with the swim (400 meters 16 laps), Biked ( 10 miles ) and Ran ( 3 miles). I did it in under 2 hours. I was happy about that since this was my first and NO it will not be my last. I love that you get to run around and do different events. It brought me back to my swimming days. Thanks to my Dad for taking photos of me and being my support. Brennen was gone for the weekend Deer Hunting. I he had already planned on going on this hunt, and then I decided to do this. It worked out great for the both of us. We both had a great time doing two different things that we love. I am grateful for my body and that I have the health and strength to do the things that I have never thought I would do. Women can get so.. down on themselves because of society and what we are "Suppose to look like". Like Rachel Coleman sings in the SIGN TIME VIDEOS "I am proud to be me".
2 comments:
YOU look Great! Nice job! I love that you are doing tri-athalons, sign me up for next year. Can you please teach me how to swim 16 laps? I'm proud of YOU too.
Good Job! You rock! I'm so excited you got to do that. I wish I could have done it too. Maybe next year!
Post a Comment