Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bubbles Bubbles Bubbles







I have always had a love for photography. Those of you who know me? I never leave home with out my camera. I was able to get a new camera. I out grew my point and shoot camera. I was able to get a Sony A 300. It is a SLR. I have had so.... much fun with it. I love that I am able to capture the coolest moments with it. I did a lot of research before purchasing my new one. My sister Tobey helped me with the best options. I am looking for models to take photos of their children. Any Takers?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sharece said...

O please pick me! I know you already took pictures of my little one, but he's bigger now. (So maybe this time he won't cry/sleep so much!!) It's also harder to pose him because he doesn't like to stay in one place for too long.

I absolutely LOVE LOVE those pictures of Kaitryn with the bubbles!!! SO CUTE! I might try some myself if you don't mind me copying your idea? You're a GREAT photographer!

O and if you want some bigger models too, I would still like it if you'd want to take a family picture of us. What do you think?

Marshall and Rose Lowry said...

You know James is always here if you need someone to take pictures of. That's awesome that you got a new camera! You are a great photographer!

Sarah said...

I would love to have you do some of the boys. We need to get together and play. The picks of Kaitryn with the bubbles are sooo cute!