Sunday, February 8, 2009

Look What I Saw when I walked Into the Living Room


Kaitrynn is so into baby dolls. You can always find her hugging her baby doll. This was like 2:00 in the afternoon and she had not had her nap yet. I walked into the living room and saw this. I had to get it on camera.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Ava loves these baby dolls. I got a little doll bottle at Fred Meyer for $2 that she feeds it all the time.

My cute niece asked me what it did....did it cry? or pee? or talk? I told her it was a baby to love and carry and she looked at me and said, "I don't get it?" :)

Sharece said...

Wow I can comment on yours now! Kaitrynn is such a cutie! I'm so glad you shared that with all of us.

Marshall and Rose Lowry said...

That is so cute! Definitely a picture moment! I'm glad you were able to catch that.

Amber said...

So adorable!