Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I think I am taking a college course in 2nd grade

O the wonderful joys of starting a new school year. Brooklynn brought all of her homework requirements home today. I thought they were required to do a lot last year? It's double this year arrrrrgggghhhh. She is so exhausted when she comes home from school the last thing she wants to do is more homework. The teacher is a great teacher, but does require a lot. Any suggestions with out getting a treat for doing something that she just needs to do????? I think I have to do this all over again when Kaitrynn is in 2ND grade. I think maybe my life will be better then, and I will have more patience and stamina then? Wish us luck!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Carpenters said...

Hi Girlie!! I feel your pain. I found with the girls, if they do their homework as soon as they get home. Then we can relax the rest of the evening. Nice to see you on here blogging. I hope all is well. Miss Ya!!