Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Cute Little Thumb Splints

Kaitrynn is displaying her thumb splints for you. She is under the weather today. This morning she just didn't seem like she felt well. I called the Dr. She wanted to see her. I took her in and she has her first fever today of 1oo.5. Everything checked out ok at the office. She will have a CBC done today to make sure she doesn't have an infection anywhere. This child doesn't do things easy :) . We love her and are so grateful for her. I love both of my girls so... Much!!!!!!!!!

Kaitrynn's Thumb Splints
This is one of Kaitrynn's thumb splints. She were given to her by Roxann her Occupational Therapist. She will need to have these for about a year , or longer if needs be. She doesn't seem to mind them at all. She doesn't really even notice they are there. These will help pull her thumbs out so she can grasp things correctly.

No comments: