Monday, February 18, 2008

Things seem to be going well

Hello to all of our family and friends! We have had a great week. Kaitrynn seems to be adjusting to her feeding tube. She dropped a few ounces this week they said that is to be expected after surgery. She does weight 11lbs 10z . She is 5 months old today.
Brennen started his new job this last week. He is having so much fun. He is up for the challenges a new job requires. He's been working long hours,but he doesn't seem to mind. He loves that he is out of the store and working with different people around the valley.
Brooklynn had a great Valentines Day. She said it was one of her funniest days yet at school. She is sure enjoying Kaitrynn the older she gets.
I am doing well. I am loving working for my neighbor and keeping busy with my girls that I love so much! Love to all of you

No comments: